Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Can I just say I love Target?!

I know this is a super spiritual post, but I just have to say I love Target! For the past 7 months I have had so much fun having Josh's grandma 'G' live with us- wow I can't believe it's been that long. It has been such a pleasure having her live with us. She loves our daughter Savannah like crazy and it has been fun for me to get to know her better. Since she's lived with us we have had this ongoing playful struggle between the two of us with the fact that she loves Wal-Mart and I love Target. She just can't understand how someone could love Target with the affection I have for the store. Why pay more for the exact same thing- she says? I don't know maybe it has to do with all the red that makes me so impulsive to buy more and more. We went there last night to feed my addiction and I have to say we had so much fun. I think it's the experience more than anything. We got Savannah her first doll and her first pair of shoes. Ever since I was a little girl people would ask me what my favorite place was and I would ALWAYS say Target! I have so many wonderful memories there and made a few more there yesterday. So, I think the deal is sealed- I love Target!

1 comment:

  1. i love target too! I'm glad you started a blog! I love blogging and getting ideas/inspiration from others! Miss you girly! Hope you, Josh, and Savannah are doing well. : )

    ReplyDelete